the cpu become hot so quickly

habs 07:41 04 Jan 2006

hi everyone

Please i need your help.

I have motherboard ASUS K8Vse deluxe,with a censor,let me know(the temperature of the processor,the speed of the fan,the temperature of the motherboard).

Within 5 minutes from switching the pc on the processor temperature shoot up to 120 F.I am not doing any encoding or any tense project,only looking for the internet.

I have 2 80mm fan in the back of the case,2 hard disk,but each hard disk has 2 fan as well to keep it cool,1 fan extractor to take the hot temp from the case out.
The 2 small fan in the back of the case are working normally but a noisy.I opened the case while the pc in on,all the fan are working normally.

what do you think?
I think the fan of the processor need change?

Can you please help.

Thank you so much for your help in advance

My kindest regards
habs

Spike_2006 07:46 04 Jan 2006

I think your problem is the fan, or maybe it needs dust taken out which burns. You can buy one of those mini handheld vaccums which has the cute little nozzles , which you can delicately vaccum your whole PC. I try to do it each year, Once or Twice.

Bogbrain 08:57 04 Jan 2006

One of the simplest yet most annoying things that ever happened to my pc was that it kept inexplicably shutting down. This puzzled me as there appeared to be nothing ostensibly wrong. It turned out that my cpu was clogged with dust and detrius which I cleaned out myself. On rebooting everything worked fine and has done ever since. It's amazing how the simplest solutions aren't always that obvious. What's more, I probly saved myself a good 'few bob' by not taking my pc to someone who would have no doubt charged god knows what to 'diagnose' and rectify what appeared at one point a terminal problem. I now keep a can of that compressed air which I periodically blow through the 'guts' of my pc. Pc's will always accumulate dust no matter how many fancy fans are attatchsd to them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?