you've produced a good site, and I must especially congratulate you on the quality of the images.
There are a few points worth mentioning:-
1. It's never a good idea to publish home and mobile telephone numbers on the internet.
2. You would find that the readability factor of the text would improve if you used a sans serif font - my personal favourite is Verdana.
3. On web sites people perceive anything that's underlined as a hyperlink.
4. Rather than 'New page1' why not give your page files a meaningful title? "New page1 - Microsoft Internet Explorer" doesn't look very professional at the top of a browser window.
5. You'll achieve a more professional look to your layout if you remove the table borders - and increase both cell padding and cell spacing to around 4. That way the text won't looked as if it's crammed up against the side of the images.
6. Why not use FrontPage navigation buttons instead of just text? In any event, small caps for navigation links are difficult to read - plain text in bold would lok better, but nav buttons would be better still.
7. There's no 'Home' button - you need one on every page. I'm not sure why you have 'site index' at the top of the nav panel - it doesn't do anything.
8. Bring the navigation links/buttons closer together, so the browser doesn't have to insert a scroll bar.
I'm no lover of frames - I think they look old-fashioned. Much better to lay the site out with shared borders and tables - you'll have more versatility and the whole thing would look better.
Don't be in any way disheartened by all this - you've produced a site that most beginners would be proud of. With a little more work you could improve the site no end, and I think it might be worth experimenting with some of my suggestions.