Cover disc issue. CD rom issue 162

SimonV 18:45 17 Mar 2009

Just purchased Issue 166 of the PC Advisor mag. Came with extra cd rom as i got it from Tesco. Im trying to install Print Perfect Deluxe but having issue's as it says my OS is incompatible. I run Vista for my sins and the prog is Vista compatible any ideas why i am having this prob.

Forum Editor 20:12 17 Mar 2009

Print Perfect Deluxe is not Vista compatible, at least it's not listed as a compatible Operating system on the website:-

click here#

MAT ALAN 20:17 17 Mar 2009

click here

Try installing under these conditions...

SimonV 22:55 17 Mar 2009

Cheers for the advise. My question should really be directed to the Mag as it states it is Vista compatible. I cant even install it as it wont let me get that far to change compatability mode. Oh well. Cheers Guys

RickyC :-) 13:24 18 Mar 2009

Print Perfect Deluxe - Vista compatible

I now have a Vista-compatible build of this software which we will send to readers who have received the non-Vista disc but are running Vista. Please send me a private message via the yellow envelope (by my user name) and I will arrange for a copy of the software to be sent to you.

We've also included the Vista-compatible build of the software on the March, April and May issue DVDs - so that any subscribers requiring this version can install the application from there.

Apologies for any inconvenience

regards
Richard
Software Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?