cover disc

Simpsonleys 18:05 05 Apr 2007

did anyone get the CD version of the may magazine and get the PC repair disc as advertised - I am getting different stories about this - this was another disc than the office 2007 trial

skidzy 18:08 05 Apr 2007

Yes got mine,but i do have the dvd issue.
Your welcome to the disc,if you use the yellow envelope beside my user name to contact me ,i can ship it off to you.

skidzy 18:52 05 Apr 2007

On its way in the morning,please beaware of the Easter postal service.

All the best.

Simpsonleys 17:43 06 Apr 2007

once again your help is very much appreciated

Miros 08:45 07 Apr 2007

PC repair disc as advertised in the May Magazine?

Just looked at mine and can't see any evidence of it. We must be talking PC Advisor here I presume.

Are you talking about the PC emergency tool kit?

Have been mad busy with Decorating so may have missed something here.

Miros 08:51 07 Apr 2007

Oops just looked inside the magazine and see what your talking about. Don't recall getting a separate disc myself. As I said been up to my eyes in other matters will have to check this one out.

Simpsonleys 11:36 07 Apr 2007

Disc recd this am - thanks very much - you didn't leave your details for me to send postage

Simpsonleys 11:38 07 Apr 2007

was in W H Smith this morning and the disc was on the mag there. When I rang the disc helpline I was told it wasn't in the mag - so someone doesn't have the right story

Belatucadrus 12:42 07 Apr 2007

It's in the CD copy if you buy over the counter, if you subscribe to the CD edition, tough you don't get it as you've been deemed a viable target for cost cutting and will now be receiving a new "Lite" version rather than the full CD copy you thought you were paying for.

click here

Hasn't gone down all that well with some people.

skidzy 15:04 07 Apr 2007

Hi Simpsonleys,glad you received the disc ok.I hope it helps you out at some point or other.

No need to worry about postage,only a few pence.

All the best.

Miros:

As per Belatucadrus says,but for me i have the dvd version that the other half gets from work,she works in a major distribution company that handles all types of mags etc.For the sake of a couple of pound extra,you get everything that may be availible.

Miros 19:19 07 Apr 2007

I have been mad busy of late Decorating a couple of bedrooms, and this is the first time I have looked at this months (May) DVD and have now found the PC repair kit on it, I thought it was on a separate CD!

Must say everything is presented in a different format on the DVD which threw me a little.

All's well that ends well as they say :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?