Couple of issues with my pc

Kasia79 13:34 07 Jun 2017

Hi guys,I'm experiencing some weird issues with my desktop. 1.it opens up very slow (Windows 10) 2.sometimes it freezes with loud buzzing sound and needs to be resetted 3.when watching films,same thing happens,freezes for few secs 4.same thing happens when playing games. Got no idea what that could be,i've reinstalled windows,cleaned up everything inside,checked if it's overheating-it's not.Might it be ram problem,possible one of the sticks failure?...I would appreciate any suggestions.Thank you.

onthelimit1 09:56 08 Jun 2017

You could test the RAM with the free MemTest.

Kasia79 14:39 08 Jun 2017

That's what I did just now. MemTest showed no errors.I'm currently scanning the hard drive through Windows tool.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires