Corel Digital Studio 2010

Daiol 15:54 11 Jun 2010

Hi,Can someone please help me out here,Just had this software and when i try to import home videos from my video folder it dont seemed to want to do it.
It will accept some but a message comes up this format is not recognised,but they are all the same format taken on a toshiba camcorder via a sd card they all play well with wmp.
My ambition was to copy some of the movies on to a dvd disc but it looks like i'm up against a brick wall here.
I'm using windows xp pro & of course corel digital studio 2010,I'm about to throw it through the window.Help please.daiol.

Daiol 08:32 12 Jun 2010

Did not get any further updates on this even from corel themselves,Decided to return item for a refund.
Thanks all who took the time to read my question.
daiol.

Technotiger 08:42 12 Jun 2010

Blimey, don't expect much do you? Your post has only been here since 15.54hrs yesterday, lots of people in different parts of the World will not even have had a chance to see it yet!

Though I can't help you myself, I would advise Patience my Friend :-)

Daiol 08:54 12 Jun 2010

Technotiger,
Thanks for your comments,But my line was towards corel themselves no help from their support dept.
'SORRY' if any one takes it the wrong way.

Technotiger 09:00 12 Jun 2010

No problem, SORRY not necessary - was just making the comment, you might still get a more positive response later in the day, or even tomorrow!

As long as everyone is not glued to their TV screens at the moment :-) I am not a footie fan!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?