Cordless Keyboard & Mouse

Brice 23:20 07 Apr 2006

Hi everyone
I have a logitec cordless keyboard & mouse and recently , the "receiver" shuts itself off for about 5-8 seconds and swiches itsels back on again. The computer however is still working during this process.
I´ve replaced the batteries to both the mouse & keyboard without making any difference.
Sometimes this would happen within an hour or sometimes within a half hour.HAs anyone experience this phenomenon? What was the cure?
Your help will be very welcome
Thanks

DieSse 23:29 07 Apr 2006

*the "receiver" shuts itself off for about 5-8 seconds and swiches itsels back on again*

What actually happens that makes you say this - in other words what indications do you actually get?

Lights go out? Neither mouse nor K/b work? Error message? - what exactly.

Brice 08:53 08 Apr 2006

Hello DieSse
Thanks for responding
Yes the Lights on the "Receiver" goes out and neither the Keyboard or Mouse will work whilst this happens. It comes back on again whilst making a sound. Hope that helps

rsinbad 09:08 08 Apr 2006

could be a driver problem
click here

FatboySlim71 09:35 08 Apr 2006

This may sound stupid, but have you checked the usb connections and if applicable the AC adaptor, just in case these were not fully inserted. I own a LOGITECH MX 1000 mouse and have not had a single problem, its been the best mouse I have own.

Brice 12:57 09 Apr 2006

Thanks for your replies Guys
Matter has now bwn resolved

hzhzhz 13:00 09 Apr 2006

What cured it?.

Brice 14:04 09 Apr 2006

Hi hzhzhz
Don ´t Know .It´s a flipping mystery. Switched it on today. Mouse & Keyboard cut out once and has stayed on since. Hope it does not recur.

Brice 14:04 09 Apr 2006

Hi hzhzhz
Don ´t Know .It´s a flipping mystery. Switched it on today. Mouse & Keyboard cut out once and has stayed on since. Hope it does not recur.

hzhzhz 14:42 09 Apr 2006

OK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?