Cordless Keyboard and mouse

I am sure people have asked this lots of times but can someone recommend a quality optical cordless keyboard and mouse bundle and where I would buy one. Also what in particular you look for, willing to pay £50-£70. Thanks

^

^

De Marcus 21:21 05 Jul 2005

I can personally recommend this one click here

De Marcus 21:24 05 Jul 2005

Oh forgot to mention, very comfortable to use once your used to the design

Thanks De Marcus I had one like that before - I hated it!! Any more suggestions?

De Marcus 21:32 05 Jul 2005

I was tempted by click here before I went for the MS one. Other than that why not try popping down to PCW and trying a few?

Stuartli 21:51 05 Jul 2005

Both Aldi and Lidl regularly offer wireless keyboard and optical mouse sets for £19.99 - they are almost invariably rebranded products from the excellent A4Tech plant.

I got a SilverCrest offering a few weeks ago from Lidl (which has a similar link to the company in line with Aldi's Medion relationship) and the "Wireless Office Desktop Set" multi-function keyboard and very comfortable mouse are two of the latest A4Tech designs.

There were four Duracell batteries included and it is also Agilent enabled (see: click here)

SilverCrest is a German company (surprise, surprise) and its website is at:

click here

Pooke 22:01 05 Jul 2005

Microsoft keyboard and mouse click here

woodchip 22:02 05 Jul 2005

If you are up north TRADEX have wireless Keyboard Mouse and Web Cam £29

De Marcus 22:04 05 Jul 2005

Whatever you buy, make sure it's comfortable ;-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?