copying & downsizing document in Word

I have produced a document using Word 2000 and now wish to insert this into another sheet, the idea being to downsize it so that I can get two or more copies on the same sheet. Hope that makes sense!
I have tried using "Insert" and "Insert File" which copies the document in its original size, but I cannot find a way of downsizing it.
I also tried "Insert" - "Picture" - "From File" and although the file with my orginal document came up, there was nothing in there!!
I guess there is a simple answer, but I can't find it!!!

Terry Brown 09:23 30 Aug 2009

Try this link to convert to PDF format which you can then shrink / enlarge to suit.
or type in Google 'Word to PDF' (without spaeech marks) for more options
Terry
click here

Sea Urchin 12:18 30 Aug 2009

Assuming your document is on one page select all and copy. Then using the Enter key move to the top line of page 2 - and then paste a duplicate of your document.

Then go to Print, and under Pages per Sheet select 2. When you print you will have your document displayed twice on A5 size.

You can do this for 2,4,6, 8 or even 16 pages, although it would become rather difficult to read.

tullie 08:29 02 Sep 2009

I use Fineprint which can print up to 8 pages onto a4

Rose82 21:46 23 Sep 2009

I had such a problem, too. I was recommended Clone Remover to solve this problem. I used it delete duplicate files duplicate music finder (click here). And now I have only necessary files without duplicates of them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?