Coppermine photo gallery

Bald Eagle 16:33 19 Aug 2006

I have registered with this site with a view to uploading pictures to a forum I use. However, when I log in I get the following message :-

"Warning your browser does not accept script's cookies "

Will this stop me uploading because on the next page the upload button is missing. Friends tell me they get this button when they log in.

I'm running XP with cookies set at medium.

BE

Gongoozler 07:54 20 Aug 2006

I've found loads of references to "Warning your browser does not accept script's cookies " via Google, but none was at all helpful, so this posting only serves to bump your query to the top of the list.

Bald Eagle 09:31 20 Aug 2006

Thanks Gongoozler.

bretsky 14:00 20 Aug 2006

I think this is something to do with your Java scripting settings in IE, because I use Firefox with a plug-in called Noscript, and when I googled the massage you are getting I clicked on a few of these photo sharing sites and was getting the same message as you, now when I clicked on the Noscipt plugin in my status bar it give me a whole list of scripts running on that page and the option to allow or block certain scripts, and when I allowed a particular script to be allowed to run(I forget which one) the warning message disappeared, now because I'm not registered with any of these sites, that was about as far as I could go.

Obviously, you must use your own discretion as whether to allow or block these scripts, because some can be malicious, containing all sorts of hidden nasties.....SOoooooo, do it your own risk!!

Also if you use IE and are happy then continue to use it, don't think I'm trying to get you to change to firefox.

HTH

bretsky ;0)

Bald Eagle 21:26 20 Aug 2006

Found out that my computer clock had been reset to 20/12/2006 instead of 20/08/2006 when I synchronised it online with time.windows.com On resetting everything on the Coppermine site now works!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?