Cool edit Pro 2.0

Night Ryder 22:23 12 Apr 2004

This problem has been with me for a while and is effecting two Window XP Professional systems I have.
When I attempt to close Cool Edit in the usual manner, it locks up and I have to force its shut down. Otherwise the software works perfectly and does everything I ask of it.
I am aware that "Syrillium", the company who created this software have been taken over by "Adobe" who have re-packaged the product under the name "Adobe Audition".
I am perfectly happy with Cool Edit and don't see the need to pay for an upgrade to "Audition".
Has anyone else come across this problem with Cool Edit Pro and perhaps found a fix for it?

Night Ryder 22:54 30 May 2004

Seems no one uses this program, judging from the response. I've udgraded now to "Adob's" Audition and everythig is working OK

penny 00:16 31 May 2004

I also have Cool Edit running with Win XP Pro but I have not had any problems as you have described. Have you tried unstalling C Ed and doing a clean re-install. Sorry I can't be more help but at least you know that it is possible for them to live side by side on the same computer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?