converting video

Blubottle 16:10 19 May 2009

I have a couple of video clips in WMV format and want to convert to AVI so I can play on a Wii, advice please. I do not want a purchase a prog that I will only use once so a freebee maybe.
regards

wolfie3000 16:21 19 May 2009

I use Super myself,

click here

Its free and can convert nearly any format you throw at it including WMV, AVI, SWF and hundreds more.

Simple to use and converts pretty quickly.

User-1229748 16:22 19 May 2009

i've absolutely no experience in these things but if you look around this site you should find what you are looking for for freeclick here

User-1229748 16:22 19 May 2009

i'm sure my typing is getting even slower

anchor 16:29 19 May 2009

There are probably other programmes, but the free RAD video tools will do this. I have just tried it out.

click here

anchor 16:58 19 May 2009

wolfie3000: It appears that Super is no longer free. I just installed the latest version, and it wanted me to pay to convert more than 50% of the video.

Blubottle 17:01 19 May 2009

Yes I have done just the same thing, but thanks anyway

wolfie3000 17:03 19 May 2009

Super is free,

Try downloading it from here.
click here

kevinrichardson 13:32 20 May 2009

[b][url=click here]Tipard Video Converter[/url][/b] is regarded as the best video converter on the market. It’s fast conversion speed and high image/sound quality meet the needs of most people. With latest video codec build-in it has many advanced features.
[b]1: Support the mutual conversion between all video formats.[/b]
[b]Input Formats:[/b] MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM .
[b]Output Formats:[/b] MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, OGG, RA.
[b]2: Powerful editing functions[/b]
Many editing functions are available on Tipard Video Converter.
[b]Trim:[/b] Cut any clip of your video.
[b]Crop: [/b]Move the black edge of your video to get the best video effect on your video player.
[b]Merge:[/b]Join several videos into one video file.
[b]SnapShot:[/b] Capture your favorite video and save it on your PC automatically.
[b]3: Fastest conversion speed and easy-to-use.[/b]
The conversion speed of Tipard Video Converter is the fastest on the market now. It is also quite easy to use. Only a few clicks are enough to edit and convert your video from one video format to another.
[b]For Mac User: [url=click here]Tipard Video Converter for Mac[/url][/b] is also available now.
If you are interested just free download it to enjoy its conversion speed and professional functions now.

cristin635 13:47 20 May 2009

[b][url=click here]Tipard Video Converter[/url][/b] is regarded as the best video converter on the market. It’s fast conversion speed and high image/sound quality meet the needs of most people. With latest video codec build-in it has many advanced features.
[b]Input Formats:[/b] MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM .[b]Output Formats:[/b] MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, OGG, RA.
[b]Crop: [/b]Move the black edge of your video to get the best video effect on your video player.
[b]SnapShot:[/b] Capture your favorite video and save it on your PC automatically.
The conversion speed of Tipard Video Converter is the fastest on the market now. It is also quite easy to use. Only a few clicks are enough to edit and convert your video from one video format to another.
[b]For Mac User: [url=click here]Tipard Video Converter for Mac[/url][/b] is also available now.
If you are interested just free download it to enjoy its conversion speed and professional functions now.

cristin635 13:53 20 May 2009

[b]Input Formats:[/b] MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, TS, MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI, WMA, M4A, RA, RAM .[b]Output Formats:[/b] MP4, H.264, AVI, MP3, WMV, WMA, FLV, MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, VOB, DivX, Mov, RM, RMVB, M4A, AAC, WAV, OGG, RA.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?