Convert jpg files to .ted files

LAP 08:46 26 Jan 2007

My wife has just purchased 'MagicalSketch 2' the only files that this uses/accepts is its own .ted files. I have browsed the web but no luck so far,
do you know of a converter? Or anything else she can use? Thank you.

Hawy 10:28 26 Jan 2007

Are you quite sure there is no "Save As" or "Export As" function. It seems difficult to believe that a piece of software could be so insular.

LAP 11:44 26 Jan 2007

Hawy, yes the 'Save As' saves as a .ted file and the 'Export As' saves as jpg or bmp file. What she would like to do, is to import/open a graphics file from an 'outside' source say a basic painted cartoon character into 'MagicalSketch 2' but it will only accept the .ted file format.

GroupFC 12:26 26 Jan 2007

I am not sure that you can! I have had a quick look at the web site and a quick trawl of the net but haven't found anything to help. Have you had a look at the help files (assuming there are some!) and the movie tutorials on the website?

This program seems to be drawing/animation s/ware. Assuming there is an import function, do you get any message when you try to import a non-.ted file (such as, for example, "format not recognised")?

Have you tried contacting the vendors?

LAP 15:35 26 Jan 2007

GroupFC I have just emailed the vendor. I will up date this thread when I get a reply. Thank you.

LAP 08:26 04 Feb 2007

I have now received a reply from the vendor...It is not possible to import anything other than .ted files. As I cannot find any form of converter I will tick this thread as resolved. Thanks all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires