Continuous Junk Mail From serifmail.co.uk

axelbrora 10:19 14 May 2009

Hi does anyone know how to get rid of continuous junk mail from "natasha allachina [email protected]"

I have blocked the sender and the domain in Vista on both my desktop and laptop and still they get through every day. I have also added [email protected] to my blacklist on my ISP webmail, "Pipex netmail" so they should be deleted from the server and not even get to Vista! There is an option to "unsubscribe" on the emails but I believe this is the worst thing you can do as it simply confirms your address is valid and I did not "subscribe" to receive this junk in the first place.

Anyone else had this problem amd how do they get past both Pipex and Vista?

Axel

jja244 10:36 14 May 2009

I've had the same trouble but Serif is a well known company so unsubscribing should not be a problem. So far it has worked for me without any bother.

Graphicool1 10:44 14 May 2009

Unsubscribe

lotvic 10:50 14 May 2009

Is this one of the emails you are getting from serif? click here reproduced on lifestyle.hexus.net webpage, read the comments from people at bottom

axelbrora 10:59 14 May 2009

Yes that is the type of continuous junk they keep emailing me.

I will try unsubscribing.

Still interested to know how they bypass the Pipex blacklist and the Vista Blocked Senders?

Axel

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?