Contacting Sky

2neat 19:27 19 Sep 2010

Has anyone tried to contact $ky recently?
I have tried a few times this w/e but just get auto answer message about volume of calls. Funny cos I tried one call at 07:30 this morning. Are they on strike in India or is it due to the floods over there? Got a new Humax freesat pvr replacement & want to terminate my contract with them. Btw, the pvr is fab.
Cheers

northumbria61 22:13 19 Sep 2010

Have you tried via this - click here

2neat 22:17 19 Sep 2010

yes, I have thanks. If you go through the menu, it says if you want to cancel please ring!
I have emailed them and given my 'notice' to terminate my contract. I will try again later in the week or email them again.

Cheers

peugeot man 22:21 19 Sep 2010

I understand they are swamped with fault calls following a failed sky box software update. Read more here
click here

2neat 22:34 19 Sep 2010

Thanks for the link. Think your right about them being swamped with calls. Glad I have my new freesat box now. Got a new panny a few months ago which had freesat HD built in. Ran a new cable from the dish & found plenty of channels worth watching. This prompted me to buy a Humax freesat pvr after reading several reviews. Very pleased with it.

Graham. 23:24 19 Sep 2010

You will need two feeds to the Humax.

2neat 23:40 19 Sep 2010

had SD sky+ with 2 feeds. Five mins to swap box over & about same to setup. Quite intuitive menus etc so soon found how to use it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?