Contacting Microsoft

exdragon 08:40 10 Oct 2009

Hi - does anyone know how I can speak to someone in the UK? In April, I bought a laptop which had the 60 day trial of Office Home & Student 2007. There was also the offer to purchase the real thing at a discounted price, which I did a week later when John Lewis had it in stock.

When the trial was up, I took the option to enter the product key when offered the chance to do so. I keep getting emails saying the trial has expired.

I emailed MS and had a reply asking for the confirmation email I had when I downloaded it plus lots of other information and it also included a link to follow if I bought the programme from a retailer. I couldn't find anywhere there to pose my question and when I asked the originator of the email for further details, I just got a duplicated reply.

I've asked this question here before, I think, but can't see how to uninstall just the trial programme. I've now entered the product key twice but as it can be used on 3 computers, I'm not sure if it 'knows' it's only being used on one machine.

Hopefully, someone will know how to get hold of someone somewhere!

rdave13 08:51 10 Oct 2009

Will this help? click here Kingdom

rdave13 08:53 10 Oct 2009

Try this link; click here Kingdom

rdave13 08:56 10 Oct 2009

OK, ok.. this link should work... click here

exdragon 09:36 10 Oct 2009

Thank you, they are available between 8am & 6pm Monday to Friday, I'll give them a ring then

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?