Contact e-mail address for Tiscali please?

Border View 15:32 05 Feb 2005

I used to be with Lineone on Dial-up and paid Tiscali £5.99 a year for Secure Mail which is supposed to filter out spam. I retained my e-mail address with Tiscali when I went with Pipex on broadband, and have paid for a further year of Secure Mail. My problem is this Secure Mail does not seem to be working recently, am receiving a lot more spam. I thought I was paying to have it removed. I've tried going into Tiscali web site and clicking on the Contact Us button but am unable to send an e-mail to them.

Does anyone have an e-mail address for Tiscali which circumvents their web site. I want to query with them why their secure mail anti spam service appears to be no longer working.

Your help would be appreciated.

pj123 15:39 05 Feb 2005

Try this page, you may have to sign in.

click here

Scroll down a bit and click on the relevant problem area.

Granny. 15:55 05 Feb 2005

Barmoor, if you don`t get any joy there, I`ve found a quicker way to get a response from Tiscali
than emailing them is to go to one of their Forums, such as Product & Service Support click here

You do have to register to be able to post on there, but hopefully you might get an answer.

Border View 16:33 05 Feb 2005

Thanks for that pj123 and Granny.

pj123 I tried that page but it asks for my dial up telephone number - when I tried entering the one they gave me when I downgraded it would not work. I dont use it of course because I'm now on Pipex broadband. shall give Granny's suggested web site a go.

Thank you for responding. Shall let you know if I make any progress.

Border View 00:20 06 Feb 2005

I have tried every way I can figure to either e-mail Tiscali or join their Forum, without success. I managed to register for their Forum but can get no further, Internet Explorer comes up with a problem every time I try and access and closes the site down.

I am paying £5.99 a year to stop spam and have had at least thirteen today specifically addressed to my lineone e-mail address. Nothing coming through on my Pipex.

I find it very frustrating that I cannot contact Tiscali regarding this problem. My only remedy is to place a stop on my credit card for any future payments for Secure Mail and to abandon my lineone e-mail address.

Anyone else having problems with spam via Tiscali when they have paid for Secure Mail. Any suggestions how I can get my message over to Tiscali other than snail mail would be appreciated.

Meshuga 08:26 06 Feb 2005
  Stuartli 10:52 06 Feb 2005
  spuds 11:16 06 Feb 2005

You could write to them via Tiscali Customer Services,PO Box 7206,Kiln Farm,Milton Keynes,MK14 6XG. But it might take about three to four weeks to get a reply.Then that might be a telephone response. Perhaps best to phone them in the first place!.

Meshuga 11:50 06 Feb 2005

Hi Stuartli, as Barmoor has said,he has tried the weblink method and could not get anywhere.

Border View 11:50 06 Feb 2005

Moshuga, Stuartli and spuds. Many thanks for the information and for responding. With your help I've managed to send an e-mail to Support at Tiscali. It will be interesting to see what response I received.

Off to sort the Yorkshires out.

Stuartli 15:57 06 Feb 2005

I think you had better read Barmoor's postings a little more carefully and thoroughly.....:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?