Constantly being re-directed to UK.CELLDORADO.COM

precrown 17:22 21 Nov 2007

Over the past week I am constantly being re-directed to a mobile phone site UK.CELLDORADO.COM when on the internet (using Firefox). It also re-directs sometimes to Orange (phones) and holiday sites occasionally. These are not 'pop-ups' but re-directs to a new web-page of advertising.

I have used Ad-Aware and Spybot Search and Destroy to clear up any spyware problems but it still keeps happening.

Any suggestions for preventing this would be very welcome.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:28 21 Nov 2007

click here the free version usually works well.

G

birdface 17:44 21 Nov 2007

Googled,but don't open any of the first four google entries.

birdface 17:44 21 Nov 2007

Oops.click here=

precrown 19:01 21 Nov 2007

Thank you GANDALF and buteman.

I'm trying superantispyware and from the googled suggestions I will also attempt to block the two (or more) sites that are causing the problem using my router.

precrown 13:06 25 Nov 2007

The problem is still happening and although I can block sites more keep appearing. Anti-spyware do not seem to be able to eliminate it.

birdface 13:48 25 Nov 2007

Best bet would be to go to the Malware removal Forum,click here You will have to sign in as a new member,You will be able to download HJT from that site.Then post the log when ready.

birdface 13:49 25 Nov 2007

Best bet would be to go to the Malware removal Forum,click here You will have to sign in as a new member,You will be able to download HJT from that site.Then post the log when ready.

birdface 13:50 25 Nov 2007

B---dy IE7 sorry for the double up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?