The connection to dub110.mail.live.com was interrupted.

xxawsxx 08:17 02 Dec 2014

Hello i have this weird and frustrating problem , it seems that every time i try to login my outlook account this message appears

*The connection to dub110.mail.live.com was interrupted. Check your Internet connection Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using. Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings. If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again. If you use a proxy server... Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to the Chrome menu > Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect "Use a proxy server for your LAN". Error code: ERRCONNECTIONRESET*

the problem is only on my computer and only with dub110.mail.live.com , other computers on the network work fine and i can login . i tried everything including

• cleared browser cache and deleted cookies and brows history.
  • used other web browsers.
  • scanned my computer for malware and viruses using many cleaning programs .
  • checked my proxy setting and they are fine (no proxy).
  • updated my network drivers.
  • checked and even turned off my firewall .
  • dns flush , ipconfig done

did all that but still didnt work although all the other websites http or https work normally im out of ideas please tell if you have any idea of what might be causing the problem

xxawsxx 18:29 02 Dec 2014

any help?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:37 02 Dec 2014

Are you login in online?

Do you have any Adblocking extensions that may be causing the problem.

xxawsxx 19:35 02 Dec 2014

yes i have it but iv always had with no problems , also the problem is with or without because i tried on incognito and tried to login using IE and still didnt work and it gives the same message . however i downloaded Tor browser and i could login only on Tor!

EmilyHargis-Wells 16:28 02 Jan 2015

Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I'm having the same issue right now and so far none of the advice I've seen is helping.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Aardman's new YouTube channel to share the work of independent animators

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017