Connecting a PC to Hi-Fi

  Time1964 17:02 17 Oct 2005

I have a new Sony Hi-Fi and a PC with loads of MP3 and WMA files on it. How can I connect the two or a laptop to my Hi-Fi? Anyone please

  SANAP 17:07 17 Oct 2005

The sound card on ur pc should have a jack out and a jack in. The trick is to buy a jack plug that will have 2 phonos at the other in, usually red and white, these are left and right channels, on ur hi fi u should have phono sockets so plug these in.The same works in reverse, plug phonos out on hi fi to jack in on soundcard. and same for laptop.


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5T review: Hands-on

Illustrator Andrés Lozano on his improv line work, brazen use of colours & hand sketching

iPhone X review

Comment envoyer gratuitement des gros fichiers ?