connecting audio leads to Twinham tv card

MIKE 14:36 21 Nov 2006

I have just purchased the above Twinham DTV hybrid 3156 tv card and am having a problem connecting the audio output. In short I havn't a clue where the connection is on the card. My old card was a Medion supplied with my Medion computor. On the Medion card I have three terminal sockets RED, YELLOW & WHITE the yellow & red connected to the computer by the same colour terminals. Is this a standard for tv cards and what do they do?.
The instructions from Twinham for connecting the audio are
CONNECT THE INTERNAL AUDIO LINE form AUX-OUT of PCI card to AUX-IN on your mother board. I have no idea where the aux out is on the tv card. would it be at the rear of the card as the diagram in the instructionsdosn't seem to relate to anything I can see
The motherboard is MICRO-Star MS-7012.
The Answer to this may be obvious but this is the first time I've ever opened a computer.
Any help would be gratefully recieved

Stuartli 14:48 21 Nov 2006

The only audio output lead connection required (housed at the end of the card in my case) is for FM output and as you can pick up most stations on Freeview it isn't strictly necessary.

I have the Twinhan DTB-ter D+A 3054 hybrid card and the sound transfer is digital.

The red, white and yellow sockets are for video (yellow) and audio (red and white) connections to another device; a suitable lead is normally supplied.

Stuartli 15:02 21 Nov 2006

Are you sure the model number isn't 3056 rather than 3156?

I would download the latest BDA drivers and software for your model first from:

click here

along with the Terrestial.dll and, if you need it, the manual.

Stuartli 21:49 21 Nov 2006

Also note that Teletext can only be watched on the analogue TV channels...

MIKE 12:11 22 Nov 2006

Thanks everyone for your help, I just went ahead and fitter the tuner card downloaded the drivers as suggested and it works ok.
Sorry if I was being overcautios but I have no idea what's connected to what in the box and these forums are a godsent to poeple like me, so again thanks folks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des L├ęgendes en ligne ?