1. NEVER post your email in an open forum you will be spammed to death.
2. to rest the router to default
1. Begin with the unit powered off via the power switch at the back depressed.
2. Get a pin or a pen with a long enough nose to reach the reset button and hold it in.
3. Continue holding your pin or... on the reset button and do not release it. Power the unit on by pressing the power button into the "on" state.
4. Hold the reset button in for around 15 seconds. The power and Ethernet light should flash between red and green.
the default settings are
Password: Just leave it blank (- yes its as simple as that!)