Computer..Just..died

SamuelMcDonald 23:53 31 May 2015

So I recently got a new motherboard(not technology wise) and it was working fine, running smoothly considering it's not am absolutely amazing piece. The cpu inside is an amd a4 3300 2.5ghz It also has 8gb of ra installed.

So to start off on my problem, I decided to use two monitors because I've never done it before, for some reason my graphics card just won't allow two connections even though it supposedly supports it. So I enabled both onboard amd gpu tp work simultaneously, it was fine both monitors were up and running. Then I turned my computer on today and only one monitor was working, the other just said no signal constantly. My windows update said it had updates to do so I waited for them to go through. Once my computer notified me to restart I did, was going good so far. Then the problems occurred, the gigabyte bios menu didn't load, ot just give me the no signal and then few seconds later it loaded the windows screen. After this happens it goes back to no signal and repeats the process.

I have windows discs on hand but I can't evem get into the bios menu to boot from the cd drive or pretty much anything.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11:12 01 Jun 2015

So I enabled both onboard amd gpu tp work simultaneously

Surprised you got this to work as usually insertion of the graphics card causes BIOS to disable the on board graphics.

Try pulling the craphics card and boot without it to see if them monitor connected to the onboard now works.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?