computer keeps crashing help>Vog?

pupae 20:24 14 Feb 2004

see this thread also click here
it has been fine all day then an hour and half into down loading SP4 i heared a click the red light came on an it crashed again i was just going to write down the error number but i started rebooting, however it crashed again before it loaded this time it was a different number, the first had i think about 6 oooxooo type codes this time the error code is stop: cOOOO21a unknown hard error please advise im gonna just smash it soon its been nothing but problems since i bought it.

woodchip 20:37 14 Feb 2004

Please also check this out please click here Sorry about that pupae

pupae 20:44 14 Feb 2004

i downloaded the patch and tried the stinger tool this afternoon aswell (suggested in the other thread) but i said puter was clean, same for avg

pupae 20:53 14 Feb 2004

anyone?

pupae 21:12 14 Feb 2004

im gonna try restarting it again, and try using it instead of this puter

pupae 21:30 14 Feb 2004

ok im now using the one thats crashng, when i start up IE my firewall asks me if i want to allow services and controller app v5.00 2195.2

i allowed it but i dont know what it is.
but its also something to do with C:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\SERVICES.EXE as it was also shown with the above

pupae 21:51 14 Feb 2004

the above are obviously linked. is this an internet address controller app v5.00 2195.2

pupae 22:20 14 Feb 2004

i found this Error Message Occurs When You Start Disk Management After Extending a Hardware Array click here;en-us;327020 although i dont get the error When You Start Disk Management it is the same error code, what does ANYONE think

VoG II 23:00 14 Feb 2004

Sorry, I've been out.

As far as I can see the errors that you are getting are hardware related. As this is a new computer I think that you need to get it back to the shop. It definitely isn't right for a new machine to behave like this.

pupae 23:11 14 Feb 2004

after reseting the screen came upDISK FAILURE REBOOT INSERT CD AND ENTER. which i did, then it tried to start then this appeared saying that it couldnt find a hard drive check that drives are on and connected and that setup could not continupressf3 to exit setup.

pleeeeeeeeeeease help

pupae 23:12 14 Feb 2004

its not a new puter just motherboard a modem

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)