The computer is crushing sometimes...

Oka_Pman “OkaPman” 18:06 19 May 2017

Sometimes my computer crushes and when i'm touching the computer (when the pc is crushing when i'm using it not when I ain't home) it is kinda hot. PS now it's summer in my country so the wheter is also hot (but the problem was also in the winter but the pc didn't crushed a-lot like now. I reinstalled windows but I accidentally downloaded windows on "D:/" instead of "C:/" , when I saw my mistake i installed windows on "C:/" but I cant really uninstall the "fake" windows files from "D:/" and it might be the problem because maybe the drivers i installed in windows when it was on "D:/" are causing problem because they're disturbing the drivers on "C:/". but then again the problem was also before i installed windows again Quote: I reinstalled windows but I accidentally downloaded windows on "D:/" instead of "C:/" , when I saw my mistake i installed windows on "C:/" now I cant really uninstall the "fake" windows from "D:/" and it might be the problem because maybe the drivers i installed in windows when it was on "D:/" are causing problem because they're disturbing the drivers on "C:/". .And it might be connected somehow to my problem with windows sleep mode/hibernate (windows is waking up from the sleep/hibernate ). 1.PS: the crushing problem is that the computer crushes and won't do anything until hard-shutdown (long click on the shutdown button {hardware}). 2.PS: Quote: it is kinda hot. I have watercooling so... there maybe a problem with the hardware? 3.PS: the pc is currently about every 2 days. 4. and then again it might be a problem with the hardware (if you think so tell me) thanks ahead Asaf.

Oka_Pman “OkaPman” 18:08 19 May 2017

?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?