Computer crash with a loud noise (NOTbuzzingnoise)

GilanDerp 19:01 02 Jun 2017

So.. As you can see in the title i have a problem with my computer. I bought this computer in december 2013 and 1 year later it had a blue screen... There was no way of fixing the computer so i send him to Acer where i bought the computer. When it came back everything seemed to work fine but... After a few months something happened. I was playing games like (cities skylines, ark survival, ark fittest, some other games) and the computer crashes. It gives me a black screen and it started to make 5x louder noises than a fan / ventilator. It happens again everytime i play a game like that.. The only game i can play is Minecraft and some other low graphic games. If you can help me please response to this mail. (My english is not the best xD) (So short-> My pc got a weird blue screen that wasnt possible to fix. I send it to acer. They fixed it. few months later -> crashes at high graphic games like ark and cities skylines with black screen + loud noise 5x - 10x fan / ventilator sound)

GilanDerp 19:02 02 Jun 2017

btw i already tried to lower my % in the power managment <--

MJS WARLORD 15:32 03 Jun 2017

to check your graphics card type dxdiag into search box.

what graphics card do you have , loud fan noise could mean your card is running flat out to run your games.

to check memory type windows memory diagnosis into search box.

put a game that crashes on lowest settings for everything , does it still crash.

right click c drive/properties/tools and run disc error check.

does your pc crash when not gaming ...

q33ny 18:47 03 Jun 2017

Get ou please provide the blue screen error? If you go to Event viewer you might be able to get the error. It should be in Windows Logs/System.

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Elsewhere on IDG sites

iPhone X review

How to find a font: Discover the name of a typeface with these apps

The best iPhone for 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)