complete novice

ronalddonald 19:08 18 Mar 2008

what do you need to burn a cd, i want to make a copy of a cd. I be grateful for any suggestion. Do i have to buy any extra equipment.

Mac70 19:11 18 Mar 2008

Windows Media Player should cope with that. Rip first then burn to disc.

Grey Goo 10:44 19 Mar 2008

as long as you have a burner and blank discs there are some good free software programs about if you do not want to use native program. An example:
click here

lofty29 12:29 19 Mar 2008

ronalddonald
Be careful you will have the copyrights police after you

ronalddonald 00:28 20 Mar 2008

I have two copies of a bonus disc called daily magic by Anthony Robbins. One copy has now been damaged by my cd player hiting the ground and the disc is now scratched, tyhe other coy is used by my wife. Now if i buy a new seperate disc, i will have to buy a whole set called get the edge, which cost in the region of 99 pounds (my pound sign isnt working) to around 149.00 punds. Apapernalty they dont do this disc seperatly, so im stuck in a dilema. I use the disc to help work out, since im a diabetic and have had high blood pressure. The cd has realy helped me many times with fitness

johndrew 11:46 20 Mar 2008

If you are simply replacing a damaged disk for your own use I doubt if anyone will complain. It is those who copy disks for financial gain that truly infringe copyright.

DippyGirl 15:02 20 Mar 2008

I would have to vote with GreyGoo - DeepBurner is my writer of choice

wis 23:17 24 Mar 2008

bin there done that with so any freebys
install uninstall ect more crap on system
for me nero 7 it does it all cd dvd vidio
system back up photo edit and more think
about it what do you get for free

wis

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone