Complaints Retailers

450223 09:46 02 Jul 2003

I have dealt with a small independent computer retailer store in Stratford upon Avon town centre (mentioning no names for legal reasons), spent a lot of money over the years thousands. And sent others there as well. I felt I had a certain raptor with them?.. Until I needed some under warranty assistants. The attitude changed beyond measure; on occasions the owner of this small independent store would not even come down the stairs and talk to me! I had to remind him of his duties under the sales of goods act!

I just wonder how many others like myself have had similar experience with this store.

Getting nowhere with them I contacted the manufacture?. They were horrified about the I had been treated, and were most helpful, it turned out all I required was a modem driver update, the retailer had my machine in twice and could not diagnoses this!

TBH1 13:38 02 Jul 2003

I don't see why you don't mention the name here - - -I mean, when people moan about Mesh or Time or whatever, the names mentioned there.

Sir Radfordin 13:55 02 Jul 2003

"I just wonder how many others like myself have had similar experience with this store."

Unless you say who it is you will always wonder!

Unless you are involved with legal proceedings against them I can't think of any reason why you can't name them here.

TBH1 14:41 02 Jul 2003

why don't you print this thread, then give him a copy of it and tell the guy unless he 'mends his ways' ( and your PC), you will be mentioning his name.

450223 15:34 14 Jul 2003

I have dealt with a small independent computer retailer store in Stratford upon Avon town centre Logical Computers Henley Street spent a lot of money over the years thousands. And sent others there as well. I felt I had a certain raptor with them?.. Until I needed some under warranty assistants. The attitude changed beyond measure; on occasions the owner of this small independent store would not even come down the stairs and talk to me! I had to remind him of his duties under the sales of goods act!
I just wonder how many others like myself have had similar experience with this store.
Getting nowhere with them I contacted the manufacture?. They were horrified

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?