Compatible Memory for Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 Motherboard Help

Audio~~Chip 15:41 15 Mar 2014

Hello Shopping arround for parts for my new 7 Build using the Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 with a Intel I5-4670k processor

Was wanting to buy the Corsair Blue Vengance memory but there website does not list the motherboard and I do not know if its comptable.

Does any forum member use this motherboard and could recomend which corsair memory say a 8GB Kit please

Thanks

The Kestrel 16:00 15 Mar 2014

Use the Crucial memory scanner on your PC to find the correct RAM. They also sell excellent quality RAM

click here

BRYNIT 16:29 15 Mar 2014

Gigabyte have a memory support list CLICK HERE click on support and downloads, click on memory support list in red and follow instructions to view list.

Audio~~Chip 22:31 15 Mar 2014

Thanks The Kestrel & BRYNIT

Crucial I know about but I know there is better performance Memory. I checked the Memory QVL against the Gigabyte motherboard but there is loads that is not listed from past experience. These QVL List are not upto date. I could not source a Corsair RAM kit from it that is available from places like Ebuyer etc.

At the moment I am looking a Crucial Balistix Sport 2x 4GB Kit

Thanks

rdave13 01:18 16 Mar 2014

What socket?

rdave13 01:22 16 Mar 2014

Forget the last question, seems only one - LGA1150.

Audio~~Chip 14:21 17 Mar 2014

Hello rdave13

Yes its a Socket 1150

Trying to find a respectable 8GB Memory kit which isn't too high. £70 max if possible. I know Crucial is guaranteed but i know there a better timmings to be had with others.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?