compatible? help building pc

willy1234 21:58 28 Jul 2014

Thinking of building a pc just need to k ow if these components will work together - Cpu- amd fx8350 Graphucs card- amd sapphire radeon r9 270x... Mobo- Asus M5A78L-M/USB3... Psu- Corsair Builder Series CXM 600W Modular 80 PLUS Bronze Certified ATX/EPS PSU... Dvd drive - LiteOn IHAS124-04 24x SATA Half Height Internal DVDRW Drive - Black... Ram- Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 XMP Performance Desktop Memory Kit Black... Case- cooler master K-Series K380 USB3.0 Side Window Case for ATX PC... Hdd- seagate 1tb 3.5 inch... Also with this - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO (120mm) - replacing processor fan I know it's alot to ask but I really need as much help as possible! Thanks guys xD

willy1234 08:18 29 Jul 2014

Thanks dude I'm doing this of an old tablet and it's so slow! And I'm pretty new to the website, sorry. I changed my build to the one above^ and those are the parts that I need to find out if they are compatible?
Again I'm very sorry I don't really knoww my way around yet :) but your help as ever is appreciated, thanks!

willy1234 10:32 29 Jul 2014

Thanks for your understanding :) before I get on to the details I'd just like to thank the forums, website and users for their continuing support! I do like this case tho the ones you suggested would probably be better I already own the case from a friend. My only worry (I know I sound like a broken record) is the motherboard, I understand it is a decent/good board but (I know broken record) is it going to be alright with the proccesor and graphics card? It's just am3+ is the board and proccesor gonna go together alongside having a cooler master 212 evo instead of the stock processor. Thanks guys xD and the guy above me^ is very very helpful I can't thank everyone enough!

willy1234 18:45 29 Jul 2014

Cool thanks man! I guess all the parts are good :) could you recommend a larger or alternative mother board (atx) thanks :)

willy1234 18:45 29 Jul 2014

Cool thanks man! I guess all the parts are good :) could you recommend a larger or alternative mother board (atx) thanks :)

willy1234 20:20 29 Jul 2014

Actually you're right the one I'm looking at will do the trick perfectly :) what are the advantages of an ATX instead of a M-ATX? Thanks mate

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?