Compatibility with Jasc After Shot

cottager 21:07 01 Mar 2003

I have on my notebook Paint Shop Pro and recently was invited by Jasc to download After Shot First Edition. PSP worked fine with no probs and so I thought did After Shot until I clicked on print. Then the little box - This programme has performed etc. In the details box After Shot caused a general protection fault in GDI.EXE. The same thing happened in PSP.
I contacted Jasc who replied that they believed the error message comes about because of my video card needing an updated driver. Under Device Manager> Properties the video/audio card is a Cirrus Logic's Crystal WDM Audio Codec and a number -064.
On Evesham's web site [my notebook is an Evesham one] there are various downloads for updating video drivers but not for the above named video card. I have looked on Cirrus Logic's website and there are plenty of drivers for download but they all have strings of numbers - how can I find out which is the correct one for my notebook bearing in mind that I can't physically open the machine up to have a looksee.
Cottager

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?