Compatable cartrige------Not very often and now not atall

SparkyJack 12:31 16 Aug 2013

Hewlwtt Pckard 4500 all in one

Compat set from Choice.

Inserted OK, Test print in scan mode OK

Test printin computer mode- it no like

Caarried out the retry routine it did like and did the calibration thing.

But there after it no like the Black in either mode.

Know any tricks any one?

TonyV 16:24 16 Aug 2013

SparkyJack

Go on the Choice website and contact them from there. They will be very helpful and will point you in the right direction or recommend a replacement.

Cheers

TonyV

spuds 16:25 16 Aug 2013

I would suggest that you contact Choice for advice.

I stopped using Choice a couple of years ago, when I started having a problem or two with their compatibles.

Three other alternatives, are to do a Google search, go to the HP Forum or try click here would also mention, that on one occasion, I contacted HP support for advice on a printing problem, and they suggested using a driver from one of their other printer ranges, which resolved the problem. Trouble is, I have now forgot what that problem was?.

I

BT 17:46 16 Aug 2013

I stopped buying Choice's Think carts for my Epson a while ago. They might seem cheap but only have about 8/9ml of Ink. Jettech carts from Inkfactory have 13ml for colours and 16ml for black. With the BOGOF offer they work out at about £4 each, much the same as Choice's Think carts and to be honest the quality is better. Ordered some this week on Wednesday and they were delivered Thursday, post free.

SparkyJack 20:43 16 Aug 2013

Thank you one and all.

Already did the the live chat thing no joy there hance this post.

Jettech I know very well- Got my Free Dell Colour Laser there 3 ears ago just got my third set of toners at a silly price.

Meanwhile whilsst awaiting your responses, I visit my local Cartrifge WorldHE checked the Choice- its a dud/ Sold me one forchoices price plus refill of the cart whent heeded for 25% less.

So good bye Choice- will try for a refund.

rdave13 23:54 16 Aug 2013

SparkyJack , best of luck for a refund. I moved to Technotiger's recommendation for Inkredible quite some time ago and have had no problems so far. Choice, in my very humble opinion, are tat.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

How modern book design was influenced by illustrated manuscripts

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Les meilleurs logiciels de montage vidéo gratuits (en 2017)