comodo firewall help please

snoopygirl 18:14 23 Nov 2007

today a update was avavable i updated the fire wall can some one tell me when i click the mouse it tells me it defence+ is leaning . and why is the firewall set to train in safe mode plus where do i find where my programs i allow and not allow can any one help me please

March Hare 18:21 23 Nov 2007

There have been some adverse comments about the latest Comodo update/upgrade.
click here
Many similar complaints on the Comodo forums, and many people are having problems and are backtracking to version 2.4 by using System Restore.

snoopygirl 18:27 23 Nov 2007

do i go back to old one thanks

March Hare 18:32 23 Nov 2007

Well, as so many people are having problems with the new version (although some are not) I decided not to install the new version. Many people are saying they're reverting to the old version at least until the 'bugs' are sorted.

snoopygirl 19:09 23 Nov 2007

could any one tell me why evey time i click my mouse i get it saying defence+ is learning is this normal thanks

rdave13 19:27 23 Nov 2007

Yes it's normal. It's an antimalware part of the firewall, an extra feature if you like. Once it's learnt what's on the PC the popups will die down.
If you want to deactivate defense+ then open Comodo--defense+ tab--defense+ settings-- tick the box 'deactivate the defense+ permanently and will require a restart.

rdave13 19:40 23 Nov 2007

To find where to allow or disallow applications then open Comodo--firewall tab--advanced tab--network security policy --left click the application in the list--edit tab--click on the 'use predefined policy' button and click on 'blocked application'in the dropdown menu. Click apply.

snoopygirl 20:21 23 Nov 2007

i am going to try it out it seems fine now thanks for every body help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?