Coaxial Cable Needed

Legolas 19:23 06 Feb 2007

I know this should be easy to find but I have searched using google and I cannot seem to find what I need namely at least a 10m length of preferably white coaxial cable complete with connectors to connect two TV's together, anyone know where I can get this?

SANTOS7 19:29 06 Feb 2007

click here
should find what your looking for here,good luck..

SLAYER 19:33 06 Feb 2007
  birdface 19:37 06 Feb 2007

Probably any Wilkinson,Focus,Or B+Q store,You might have to buy the connectors at the same stores,and fit them yourself,you may be able to get them already made,Same stores.

spuds 19:43 06 Feb 2007

Have you tried B&Q,Maplin,Wilko's,Argos.

I usually buy a 'trade' roll of coax and the connectors from the local electrical store, not very expensive and easy to make up to the lengths required.

Totally-braindead 19:46 06 Feb 2007

Agree with the others any DIY store that does electrical will have it. Actually you might even get it in Argos perhaps as a pack for installing aerials maybe.

Legolas 19:51 06 Feb 2007

Have just purchased from ebay £4.99 for 10m not bad. Thanks for all the links and suggestions, I really should have been able to find it myself never thought of ebay 'doh'

Zaphod 3 19:54 06 Feb 2007

You could try this but it has male connectors only. You would be better off going to Wickes or B&Q and making the connections yourself. It does make it easier when drilling a hole through a wall if that is what you will be doing.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?