clipboard viewer

greybeard 09:11 10 Oct 2006

Does it come in XP ?

I have it in mine,in "windows/system32/clipbrd.exe" but I can't remember if it was there when I set the pc up, or if I obtained it later, possibly after a second installation.

My file dates of the app and many of the others are about the same, and my pc is a Toshiba laptop with an oem disk.

The reason I ask is that a friend says he can't find it in his computer.

Grateful for the info,
John

Diodorus Siculus 09:18 10 Oct 2006

Windows XP/2000 Clipboard Viewer
click here

Diodorus Siculus 09:19 10 Oct 2006

Windows XP/2000 Clipboard Viewer

"Q. Where did the Clipboard Viewer go in Windows XP?

A. Windows XP. To install the ClipBoard Viewer (now called the ClipBook Viewer) right-click Start, select Properties, select Classic Start Menu, Customize, Add, Browse, C: drive, expand the tree by clicking the plus signs to Windows, System32, select clipbrd (or clipbrd.exe, depending on your folder View settings), OK, Next >, select Accessories (or wherever you want it), Next >, enter ClipBook Viewer in the text box below where it says Type a name for this shortcut, Finish, select your choice of Start Menu for XP or Classic Start Menu, which is probably faster, OK. If you want to locate the ClipBook Viewer in its customary place, click Start, All Programs, Accessories, (or Start, Programs, Accessories in the Classic View), click the ClipBook Viewer icon and hold the left mouse button while dragging it to System Tools, and release the mouse button to drop it in the desired location."

click here

greybeard 09:25 10 Oct 2006

Many thanks DS, I'll send him the quote.
Regards
John

Curio 19:05 10 Oct 2006

at what is on Clip board
Type Start>Run> clipbrd>OK

Graham. 19:17 10 Oct 2006

And you can drag it into the Start menu.

Graham. 20:26 10 Oct 2006

From the Desktop click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?