Clipart Packages for openoffice.org

futurekid 16:13 10 Sep 2006

hi,
does anyone know of any place where i can download a package of clipart and the extract to the system files of openoffice.org

this way being able to add clipart within those files from the office interface.

Thanks

Ben

Taff™ 16:26 10 Sep 2006

Use the one`s you`ve got. In OpenOffice Writer for example go to "insert>Picture" - by default it goes to "Gallery" Navigate to your own pictures (bitmaps, Jpegs etc) or simply go to where MS store theirs.

The answer to your question is therefore look for the "Gallery" folder and put them in there but I normally ignore the defaults and set up a Clipart folder under My Documents cal;led surprisingly "Clip Art". I download images to that all the time.

octal 18:21 10 Sep 2006

If you search "openoffice clipart" in Google there are plenty of additional packages like this one click here

€dstowe 18:31 10 Sep 2006

Bit of advice - don't stuff your computer up with gazillions of clipart images that you'll most likely never use.

It can quickly become dated and a lot of it isn't worth having in the first place so, if you really need to use a clipart image, it's far better to sort something new out via Google or something like that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?