clear panel behing desktop type ?

  Ikelos 14:43 17 Jan 2007

hi, running XP, all ok up till an hour ago, must have clicked something, instead of the type on the desktop having nothing behind it, it now has a colour panel behind it, there was some little prog for making it clear like "transtext" or something like it, any one know what it is called, or better still can i get it back to how it was..


  Technotiger 14:48 17 Jan 2007

Hi, System Restore ?

  Technotiger 14:50 17 Jan 2007

or get Transtext here ...

click here

  Ikelos 14:58 17 Jan 2007

thank you, that is what i have been looking for.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Microsoft Surface Book 2 hands-on review – bigger and 5x faster

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Que faire si son iPhone ou iPad est tombé dans de l'eau ?