Cleanse Uninstaller Pro 6.5 Free for 24 hours

birdface 08:46 28 May 2010

I have not used it before I have always used Revo Uninstaller but it is the right price Free.
For anyone that wants to try it.

click here

Sounds fairly good you drop the Icon of whatever program you want to remove into a box and it finds it and removes it completely.

birdface 12:09 28 May 2010

Although I removed all unwanted programs last week using revo uninstaller I thought I would give Cleanse Uninstaller Pro a try.
But had a hard job trying to get it to register so gave up in the end.
It was probably something simple that I was doing wrong but in the end I was not sure if it was registered or not so removed it using Revo Uninstaller.
Now that never went that great either as it said it had cleared it all but when searching for it there were still a fair amount of Cleanse Uninstaller still about which I had to remove manually.
So I suppose that does not say a lot for Revo either.But better than nothing I suppose.

cocteau48 12:47 28 May 2010

Hi butemen

Like yourself I have put my faith in Revo for some considerable time however I recently used it (at its max setting) to remove The KM Player from my laptop. After running Revo I did a reg scan with Reg Seeker which came up with an incredible number of KM Player related entries still in the registry .... so maybe Revo is not that brill after all.

I do note that one of the comments on todays GAOTD page refers to the Zsoft uninstaller click here as being preferable to Revo ... maybe worth investigating.

birdface 12:58 28 May 2010

Looks like it will not do for W/7 users and got a red warning that something was trying to download a trojan from that site.
Never pinpointed the exact location as my security advised not to and I exited a bit abruptly.
Thanks for the input I am just going out but may take a further look when I come back.

birdface 17:53 28 May 2010

Just checked Trojan hmtl Ager it was.False positive or not i do not know.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017