CIS Ink Systems Are they Reliable??

Sparkly 09:18 25 Apr 2007

Hi all i have an Epson R800 that i have been useing for printing photos i seem to be printing more and more for the kids and family these days, so i was thinking of buying a CIS system for the printer a nd i was wandering if anyone here had used them/heard any pitfalls with them the instructions for installation seem straight forward but still would like to know if anybody was happy /unhappy if they had used the said system. Many thanks.
click here
click here

picklsey 09:24 25 Apr 2007

i have used it for about a year now,easy install, work great,easy to refill and very cheap ink what more can you ask for.

Sparkly 10:16 25 Apr 2007

Thanks picklsey thats what i need to hear.

pj123 12:23 25 Apr 2007

I have two Epson R220 printers. Both using a CIS.

Both printers have also been modded to allow the waste ink to be emptied into an external container to ensure that the Waste Ink pads don't get clogged up.

Gizmo2005 12:30 25 Apr 2007

I have been using one of 18 months now, on an Epson R340, and I love it and so far I have had no problems with it. Got my one of EBay + I got six more bottles of ink.
If your printer can take CISS go for it!

Smiler 13:09 25 Apr 2007

I have the Epson R300 and have been using CISS for over a year now. As pj123 I have modded the printer to empty into a waste container and I have had to do a reset of the counter all without problem.
It's a greta system go for it.
I bought mine here
click here

Sparkly 17:33 25 Apr 2007

Hi all and thanks for your help i think i will go ahead and buy the system. Thanks Smiler,Gizmo2005,pj123.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?