Cheap Service provider for the internet!

andywolve 19:48 10 Jan 2003
  andywolve 19:48 10 Jan 2003

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls,
Why do we always get charged more than we always have to? Are you fed up of the expensive telephone bill, or are you with a internet package with AOL, BT, Freeserve? They charge you quite alot of money to surf off-peak. Well my friends, there is a better way, you know!
Go to click here, there are differnet packages to save money, but if you want to pay monthly, it is £6.99!!!!!
I had to tell you, I had to get the word round!
Save some money today!
I am sorry, if this is not allowed to advertisefor another company, I have just got fed up of larger companies charging us more money than we have to, Fast4.net have proven this!

Lozzy 19:55 10 Jan 2003

Nice one will keep that one in mind

Rtus 21:29 10 Jan 2003

Ill certainly be looking into this ..Thanks..

Rtus 21:37 10 Jan 2003

Ill certainly be looking into this ..Thanks..

Rtus 21:39 10 Jan 2003

stereo posting due to too interested to watch what ones doing SORRY ..

Legolas 23:49 10 Jan 2003

andywolve Are you wth this ISP? If so how good/bad are they?

david4637 14:50 11 Jan 2003

Looks very good on the face of it. Can you type the 0808 number and details in etc yourself, or do you have to let it update your PC. Note No web space allocated. Any one currently using it could let us know whether its a good service or not? Thanks David

bx2000 15:05 11 Jan 2003

Could only get a clear page?

andywolve 19:44 13 Jan 2003

I will be soon, have to talk it through with my dad. They seem to be very good. Yes there is no webspace, but you can get a free website at Geocities click here . So I am not fussed about that.
Bx2000 i don't understand what you have typed?

cottager 20:06 13 Jan 2003

Seems too good to be true I wonder how long they will keep these prices and how consistent they will be. Is anyone still with Evesham's package which was a good price at £9.99 per month although a few people had teething troubles.
Cottager

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?