Charge batterie portable HP Compaq 6530b impossible

mole1944 13:10 26 Nov 2013

Hello, I have a problem with my battery on my HP Compaq 6530b I have already sent to asus they sent me a new (after calibration etc ...) The new still does not work

So to summarize : When I put the battery on the laptop LED HP Compaq 6530b battery orange lights on the facade of the energy sector on the gauge indicates energy gauge indicates 0% battery charge but even discounting .

I looked in tool administratio / Computer Management / Device Manager / battery / battery ACPI control : work properly. ACPI/PNP0/COA/O ( Device instance identification number ) Current status of the power supply : DO Well, if I saw that I have a HP Compaq 6530b Battery problem in peripheral non - plug and play with that Serial.sys not. Could this be related ?

Well I will not understand much so if anyone has had the same problem (or similar) and has a suggestion ... The problem is that I can hardly separate from my machine.

Thank you all , If my laptop is very good ( but suddenly it is not portable)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best Black Friday Deals 2017

Black Friday Deals for Designers & Artists: Adobe, Apple, Corel Painter, Microsoft Surface, Wacom &e…

Best Black Friday Apple Deals 2017

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires