Changing email address on Sky

ray27 19:01 01 Mar 2007

I have just joined Sky Broadband and I have been landed with an email address which is not suitable and I would like to change it or add another can someone point me to were on Sky I should go to do this I have searched but cant find the page any help would be very much appreciated

mobileman1953 19:08 01 Mar 2007

click here

ray27 19:25 01 Mar 2007

Thanks but I have tried that and I still cant find the page I can see that it says you can add family members and they can have their own address but when I click on my profile it just asks me to sign in again and when I do this all it does is show me my account dtails I must be missing something somewhere

Graham. 19:51 01 Mar 2007

The Sky site can be a little flaky at the best of times. You may be asked to sign in more than once. You need to get to your Profile, then 'View my additional users'
click here

Graham. 19:53 01 Mar 2007
  Graham. 20:01 01 Mar 2007

You can't change your default email address, this is the one Sky will use to contact you. You can choose an additional one (user) to 'anything' before @sky.com that has not already been taken.

If the name you wish to use has been used by you to register with Sky, you will have to delete that first.

Once your chosen name has been set up, add it to your email client (Outlook Express, for instance). You can then test it by sending mail from one name to the other,

ray27 07:36 02 Mar 2007

Many thanks for any advice I am going to stick with the Naff email name they have given me as it seems like to much trouble to change it
Cheers Ray

Graham. 08:20 02 Mar 2007

It's not too much trouble, it's a piece of cake.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Best of the Grad Shows 2017: UAL Central Saint Martins

MacBook Pro 15-inch (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?