Changing address

  aitch 20:54 21 Apr 2003

I need to move my computer to my mother,s house a couple of miles away for a few days, but I will still want access to my ISP (freeserve)and the net, yet use her telephone line. What is the best way to achieve this? Thanks,

  reddwarfcrew 21:09 21 Apr 2003

Just plug it in as normal and dial up using the pay as you go phone number.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?