changed IP plus name

1st spring 22:38 24 Jun 2008

I have changed my INTERNET provider and email address. My name for this site has also been changed a little for this site, but I was expecting it to show all My Postings I have used. I only have one. Is this because I have a new name? I wanted to see all my passed history

Technotiger 22:49 24 Jun 2008

Try Logging Out from your current PCA name/email address, and then try Logging In with your earlier PCA name/email address. Though I don't know if this would work - worth a try.

1st spring 09:49 30 Jun 2008

I have registered with my new email address and new password. Got my old name back but it is as if I am a new member. I have confirmed my new email, my new password was excepted. Every things fine but I would like all my old postings. If I go back to my old info it tells me the new info I put in has been taken. Yes it has by me. How do I get the two to make up, so I can get back to normal, all my posting under my new name and email?

Technotiger 09:52 30 Jun 2008

Sorry, but I am pretty sure you are asking the impossible!

1st spring 20:35 11 Jul 2008

I couldn't I go back to my old self. Is there a night in shining armer that can help. I haven't got a spell checker now, it took me along time to get it under my other email address and I would like that back for a start.

Technotiger 20:46 11 Jul 2008

Assuming you are using Outlook Express click here then click on the Download button and follow on-screen prompts.

1st spring 23:17 12 Jul 2008

I have spell checker but I haven't got it in this forum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?