change xp german to xp english

nonowtatall 22:34 20 Nov 2006

my computer is running on windows xp pro sp2 german version and i have written to microsoft about the cross language rights about changing it to english version but to no avail so i have purchased a sealed version of windows xp pro sp2 OEM with no COA will it be possible to overwrite or will i have to do a clean install and use the original com and code keys also how or what would be the best way to go about it

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:50 20 Nov 2006

click here may help.

G

mammak 22:50 20 Nov 2006

Very confused with this purchase so will wait till someone else comes along to explain?

nonowtatall 21:25 21 Nov 2006

I tryied all of that mul stuff and it only changes any other software to english that you load into the computer the basic os is still in german so is o/e and all the little windows that pop up when you right click thats when it is hard to read i have even got my office in english its the basic os that wont change its langauge thats why i need to remove it and put the english version in i know there is a lot of saving to be done and alot of work putting all my programms back but it will be worth it thanks for trying to help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 Hack Latest News: How Secure is your Wi-Fi?

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Comment utiliser Twitter ?