change password dots into letters ??

  Ikelos 16:06 08 Aug 2007

Hi, can some bright spark tell the name of the little prog that changes the dots into letters, you just move the cursor over the dots and they show up as letters, i can log into the site, because my login name and password are already set, but I need the password to change my profile.


  Trackrat 16:08 08 Aug 2007

Contact the FE.

  Ikelos 16:09 08 Aug 2007

:-) sounds like you think I am on the fiddle.


  Zurdo 16:12 08 Aug 2007

SIW (System Info for Windows) can do this to a certain extent. The eureka part of it will show hidden passwords eg the outlook express password. I don't think it will show up passwords for online pages such as hotmail though.

  Ikelos 16:24 08 Aug 2007

thanks, I have been through all my years of posts but can not find it, someone else posted it, and it worked a treat, but, I have got round it now, by setting up a new account, and making a note of what I have put down.

thanks anyway

  Technotiger 16:28 08 Aug 2007

SIW shows all your passwords - In Secrets in left-hand column.

  Trackrat 16:41 08 Aug 2007

Ikelos, I was not suggesting you were on the fiddle, when I had a similar problem I contacted the FE and it was sorted out, without having to set up a new account.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?