change keyboard, from usa to uk

  spartan 11:35 30 Jan 2003

how do you change keyboard from usa to uk settings .running xp pro
thanks .spartan

  Lozzy 11:41 30 Jan 2003

For XP,, Control Panel, Regional/Languages then alter in Regional to English (british) and also in Languages

  spikeychris 11:42 30 Jan 2003

Click the details tab in regional and language options in control panel..


  spartan 11:47 30 Jan 2003

Thanks everyone problem solved. spikeychris did you check out the message boards re bid- up.?

  spikeychris 11:51 30 Jan 2003

Just seen your post now at Con watch, thanks for the info I'll check it out..


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?