Change keyboard layout XP

  ex-wirecutter 15:09 30 Sep 2009

I have had to change my keyboard and now some keys are wrong , I think it was originally set up for English UK and the new keyboard may be English US , but whatever , how do I change it ? I have tried keyboard in control panel but it only shows the standard 102 keyboard with no option to change as far as I can see . Thanks .

  oldbeefer2 15:24 30 Sep 2009

Control Panel, regional and Language. change to UK

  Septogenarian 15:44 30 Sep 2009

Thanks for the quick reply .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?