Change of e-mail address

  Granddad Ray 09:37 16 Mar 2006

I have recently moved to broadband and my e-mail address has been changed. How do I get the amended on PC Advisor records?

  rawprawn 09:40 16 Mar 2006

Click your name where it says Welcome at the top left of this page, you can change it from there.

  g0slp 09:41 16 Mar 2006

Left click your ID where it says "Welcome Granddad Ray" at the top left of the PCA Home Page; this opens your details & you can edit away.

Best regards


This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone