Change case in Works Word

johnkeojon 08:45 03 Mar 2011

I would like to know how to change case in Works 9 Word. I have found how to do it in MS Office Word.

Woolwell 11:03 03 Mar 2011

Highlight the text you want to change. Then format - font and select all caps or untick all caps. It is not as comprehensive as in Word.

johnkeojon 11:52 03 Mar 2011

Hi Woolwell, thanks for your response. However, that didn't work. JK

Woolwell 12:21 03 Mar 2011

It works for me.

Woolwell 12:25 03 Mar 2011

What it doesn't do is change from text that is already in upper case to lower case. I don't think that there is any way to do this. Works is quite limited.

johnkeojon 12:59 03 Mar 2011

Thanks again. It can be done in Office 97 Word, which I still have I guess I'll just have to do it in 97 Word & transfer to Works 9. Highlight text & press "shift" & F3 to go either way. Microsoft is getting worse instead of better!
JK

Woolwell 13:04 03 Mar 2011

Works is an inferior product to Word and always has been. All of the versions of Word can change case (including the latetst). I don't see how you conclude MS is getting worse.

johnkeojon 13:48 03 Mar 2011

OK, thanks for your help. I thought Works was supposed to be an improvement on previous versions of MS word processors, that's why I said MS is getting worse. Also, there are plenty of other faults with MS. JK.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?